Auction where is it?

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

• DavidLF
    Participant

so what happened to the last minute\/ complete farce!

Travelhound
    Participant

Best part of these auctions is the last minute and final bids. I had the GMT clock up and certainly the last 40 seconds was lost. The auction small print covers this but it is still very irritating!

GuyBetsy
    Participant

So what happens when one cannot fulfil his/her bid?

Somebody bid 29,900.00 for something that I think he meant to type in 299.00 !

Praise_the_Lord
    Participant

For the results of the auction, I believe that as long as you were the highest bidder and you don’t receive any mail from business traveller informing that you are outbidded, then you should be getting it. I bidded last minute before auction closed and I think I got 3 items as I checked back immediately after the auction was closed and I was the highest bidder then.

JohannesScherer
    Participant

In my opinion, after the bidding is closed, the results should stay on the site a minimum of 30 minutes that you can check, whether your last bid was succesfull or not. But just a minute or two later you couldn’t find anything anymore.

wisi1965
    Participant

This auction was a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have bids for a total of USD 2400 and I don’t know if an another bidder has entered a higher bid. Why not keep it transparent and leave the website online with the highest bid????????????
    DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE?

space.cadet
    Participant

I totally agree —WHY should the final bids not be left visible for all to see ?? I bid about $ 6000 for various items before I went to bed & when I got up in the morning to check which of my bids went trhu I had no idea … I got to backtrack from some auction updates which may or maybe not be exactly upto date … ADMINISTRATOR —are you listening ???

Laikei99
    Participant

I just want to know when and how do I know the results of the auction. I placed several bids, where some of them I did received email saying someone had placed a higher price than mine but some nothing at all. There’s no way of searching for the result here….

shiuchng
    Participant

I think we should be appreciated for the fast reaction, at least the site administrator have restore the auction site according to the dead line. There are some technical problems the Auction Site Administrator should try to improve. There should be some kind of final bid result for us to see after the dead line. Those funny auction prices (may be by mistake) should be able to remove or revise by the site Administrator before dead line for others to bid.

CrazyCanuck
    Participant

there were a few great holidays i was looking at but poooof, gone…where are they now?

wisi1965
    Participant

HELLO!!!!!!!!!! Site Administrator are you reading the comments on the auction? People are complaining and they all want you to take position and communicate the result of the auction.

wisi1965
    Participant

Yes finally I have the result and thanks god I remember what bid I have placed. Does any one know what will happen next?

fankytravel
    Participant

I understood, that the deadline was 28 February 2009 at 23.59 Hong Kong time, but then I realised that it was London time…..! Next time this must be stated very clearly in the auction conditions!!!

sgfriend
    Participant

I have gotten an email from BT informing me that I have won the bid and the next steps to make payment. Vouchers will be sent in April after payment has been made.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls