Asiana Airlines A320-200 Travel (Economy)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

FreshBreeze
    Participant

Cheju Airport packed to the rafters the Friday afternoon I checked in for Seoul Incheon for my return flight to Hong Kong.

Travellers were mostly school groups, which I couldn’t make out, if they were visiting students who had spent the week on the island, or local youngsters bound for the weekend in Seoul. They filled up the landside area to the extent that many of them had to sit on the floor in front of the departure gates. It was a most uncomfortable environment.

My gate 11 was one of the furthest from the security area, and with the crowds, it took me some time to reach it. Fortunately, there were a few unoccupied seats where I parked myself and my laptop case.

It was impossible to listen to my audio book as the flight announcements were bellowed out non stop. I gave up and just people watched.

The flight between Cheju and Seoul Incheon takes around 50 minutes, and so, no food is served, but a choice of beverages and juices are.

The aircraft used on the route is an A320-200, featuring a 3-3 layout and meticulously kept interiors. There were a couple of white knuckle turbulent periods on the way, which elicited some gasps (including from me), but the pilots handled them well. And the flight attendants never seemed to lose their poise, despite some intense rattling from their meal trolleys.

I chose a left-hand aisle seat towards the front, which served me well as I was one of the first passengers off the plane.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls