Arke fly Premium Comfort Class

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

PedroGuevara
    Participant

I heard about Arkefly as soon as they began flying Oakland non stop to Amsterdam. I booked my fly in advance at the Premium class. I can write an entire chapter to describe my experience, but I decided to highlights the following. Before I begin writing about, I have flown in multiple international airlines, and flying with Arkefly has been one of the best experiences so far.

My check- in was awesome, I was treated with high respect at the desk. The man was courteous and very educated, the boarding was smooth , efficient and fast. Right after siting I received champagne and a big smile from the fly attendant, the food was excellent, they gave us two complete meals, dinner and breakfast we had snacks, wine and more wine.

I couldn’t sleep because I was having too much fun, the crew was the friendliest so far on my fly experience, the charged fly attendant brought me to the front of the air craft, got fresh shrimp and she gave me more wine while we all were chatting until dawn, then we had yummy breakfast, coffee, juice, etc.

My fly back was very good as well. I must say, the airplane is small the sit perhaps not the most comfortable, but the treatment, the respect, the attention the smile that the crew had in both fly made this experience unforgettable. I wish that all international airlines will learn from Arkefly how enjoyable a 10 12 hours can be.. I will give Arkefly more than 5 stars, I love them very much, highly recommend and the price could not be better.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls