Apple’s iPhone 5 Coming September 10?

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

• Anonymous

SergeantMajor
    Participant

Looks like the new phone, including a “basic” variant the “5c” will be out in mid September:

http://www.macrumors.com/2013/08/10/apple-to-unveil-next-generation-iphone-on-september-10/

Will you be taking the plunge?

Bucksnet
    Participant

How is this a business travel topic?

SimonRowberry
    Participant

Bucksnet,

Do you remember someone else who always used to post info and speculation about Apple product releases?

Cheers, Simon

SergeantMajor
    Participant

In case you had not noticed, there is a Technology forum, in which this and similar topics happily reside:

http://www.businesstraveller.com/discussion/forum/Technology

Bucksnet
    Participant

Simon, I am noticing the similar VK/SM style.

craigwatson
    Participant

Not this again!!

SimonS1
    Participant

Interesting Simon. Had reached that conclusion following today’s thread about BA seats.

Now sit back and watch as any undesirable threads get pushed down the page by irrelevant dredging up of historic stuff.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

@ALL – does it really matter??

SimonRowberry
    Participant

MS,

It all depends on what posting traits are displayed in the future. Otherwise, no, it doesn’t matter a jot.

Simon

Papillion53
    Participant

MS@16:47

Quite! 🙂

LuganoPirate
    Participant

I won’t be buying the 5 or any Apple product for that. I gone over to the Samsung and when my iPad 2 dies it’ll be the Tab I buy next.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Simon – all posters seem to be behaving themselves since the Chelsea Flower Show… long may it continue.

R u still down south – if so first week of September looks good…

Am waiting for T Mobile to confirm some pricing which if they do, makes overseas roaming unbeatable (in my opinion) value with Blackberry / T Mobile. Will confirm once it has been confirmed…

Happy weekend everyone

SimonRowberry
    Participant

Hi Martyn,

Yes, that’s good news.

Yes I’m still where I was. Stressful but productive.

I’m in Belgium on the Monday, but otherwise could meet in London or my location anytime the rest of that week. Would be good to see you again. My turn this time.

As for Apple – having used the brand since 1986 or so (anyone remember the SE2/20 ?). I guess I am well and truly locked in.

Cheers,

Simon

Bucksnet
    Participant

I’m staying with BlackBerry – still the best for business.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls