APD on connecting flights – luck of the draw?

Back to Forum
Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

• MarcusGB
    Participant

I use KLM for Long haul ex Amsterdam. I make my long haul booking on The Dutch KLM website, and save at least £500 a flight compared to LHR!

I simply buy my return to Amsterdam, with 2-3 hr between but mostly a couple of nights stopover, which is from £79 for regional airports, £95 Ex LHR, and Cityjet from LCY. If you connect or do not stopover, simply call KLM and the bookings will be joined.
    Charges via Amsterdam were reduced by The Government and recent refurbishments and extra buildings have two levels now for departing and arriving passengers, and full body scanners in central points. It is an excellent airport and most Airlines to choose from, and leave any regional airport ex UK, paying just £13 European tax. All other charges and surcharges, are some of the least in Europe.

Although the Euro is not as favorable now with Ex AMS flights, fares Ex KLM are still excellent value (eg KUL £1650 Biz) and still far better than leaving LHR and its congestion and inefficiencies.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls