Another BA enhancement…

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 181 through 182 (of 182 total)

• SGJNI1961
    Participant

Have I missed another enhancement? In the T5 First lounge today, only Rose Taittenger and Castlenau, what happened to the usual Tat???? The staff, in exceptionally bad English said it hadn’t been “delivered for some time”! Did I just find another reason to take my business elsewhere? While today’s fog disruption clearly ment the lounge was packed, and didn’t see a single Menu anywhere, I thought the hot food available was quite good but if the Tat does not return, either will I when better alternatives are available. DXB at Christmas is my last current trip through T5.

MrDarwin
    Participant

Separate seating for two pax on a single booking strikes again… exactly the same conditions, same passengers – two pax, single booking, HBO fare. Plenty of seats available together at OLCI but both seated apart. Forced to pay £24 to move one pax to sit next to the other (in the available seat). Called Customer Disservice who said despite being refunded in exactly the same situation 4 weeks ago this time they would not, “because it was your preference to sit together”.

Call transferred to the Customer Relations fax number which was rather unhelpful.

The person sitting behind me was also commenting how she and her companion were both booked together and also allocated seats apart.

Seems there’s some wider IT issue here, after eventually speaking to Customer Relations I was told there was a system message just after booking that said ‘seat reservation error’ but they had no idea what the cause was.

Buyer beware on the HBO fares – seems the transition to paid seat selection, even for OWE, has it’s issues. Sadly I have one more trip already booked with BA this year which will mean another hour on the phone to refund the seat reservation charge.

Viewing 2 posts - 181 through 182 (of 182 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls