ANA remodels all classes in 2010

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Anonymous

zqn1702
    Participant

ANA produces a new economy, premium-economy, business, and first class for NRT-JFK flight in spring 2010. For further information, please look at the web:

http://www.ana.co.jp/int/svc/en/new_brand_2010/

Hess963
    Participant

ANA–a very deep bow and appreciation !! You just hit the right spot !

The contemporary pax who are very demanding in all classes are just
    surprised and content to see that it is possible for an airline to hear and imply all those what is wish, ask for…. The new seats and their concepts are what the pax wanted. You get the highest mark for that.
    Now let us pax–try if those seats really uphold the first great impressions. If the renowned great F/A service attitude and superb Japanese Meals still exists than I would say–all great airlines in the world–especially the nearest rivals in Asia ( SQ, CX, TG..) beware–a new daring airline wants to be the best airline in the world !

Business Traveller replies:

More information, including the configuration and number of seats in each cabin can be viewed in our news piece at:

http://www.businesstraveller.com/news/first-glimpse-anas-new-first,-business,-premium

Oh, and bidets in the premium toilets!

Hess963
    Participant

The bidets are not entirely a unique idea. 9W premium toilets have them already onboard their B777 aircrafts.

VintageKrug
    Participant

While the idea of bidets is inspired, and in some cultures I am sure particularly appreciated, I cannot help but be concerned about the mess a bidets will create on board.

Hess963
    Participant

Hey VK –one proposal–fly those airlines without bidets–than you don’t have the problems–right !!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls