American Express and Companion voucher

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

• GoonerLondon
    Participant

Can you use them to get 50% off a single reservation? Thats news to me!

MIKEKIRTON
    Participant

I have used amex companion voucher many times all over the world I have always eventually got booked ,But I must admit you need to look as far in advance aspossible ,I have booked club to Sydey ,First back etc and am due to fly 026 to HKG in a few weeks First.I have no complaints and will continue to book Amex companion .i have 1 already to use on my next trip ,But as I said start looking early and know where you want to go

esselle
    Participant

Hi BusinessBabble

I was referring to the 321’s on the routes SM mentioned, which do have aisle access for all. But only 1 toilet for J pax. You should try it sometime.

BusinessBabble
    Participant

Hi Esselle – Unless I’m missing something and been flying on different aircraft the BA mid-haul A321’s which fly to, among other places, Tel Aviv and Amman, have 3 seats in each row but they are staggered 1-2, 2-1, etc which enables the bed to extend either side of, or in between, the seat(s) in front. The 1 seat on it’s own has direct aisle access with no one climbing over it, but the 2 seats together do not. The window passenger has to climb over the aisle passenger. I’d assumed the two passengers would want to sit in the 2 seats together.

esselle
    Participant

BBabble

You are absolutely right; I am getting old! There is only one loo though. Only flew this config. once, to CAI, and what I do remember correctly is the business lounge there, with the industrial size tin of instant coffee, kettle, and plastic cup…………

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls