American Airlines ex MXP

Back to Forum
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Anonymous

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Does anyone know the AA business class product used from Milan (MXP) to Miami/New York … new or old, flat or cradle???

Many thanks

Hello Martyn. Do you know the aircraft used on those routes? If it is the 757, it will have 16 angled lie-flat seats.

Bath_VIP
    Participant

Hi Martyn,

I checked out this flight a few weeks ago and it is a B767 so it will have the old cradle seats.

sparkyflier
    Participant

I hear very good things about the Alitalia product, and certainly superior to the AA 767 offering.

Str8Talking
    Participant

AA’s new retrofitted Business Class product on the 767 is also very good, but too early in the rollout process so unlikely to appear on MXP for a while.

AMcWhirter
    Participant

Hello Martyn

If flying business class to New York, then isn’t Emirates the obvious choice ?

The Italian gov wants to ban Emirates from flying the route, but so far it’s had no success.

http://www.businesstraveller.com/news/emiratesa-milan-new-york-route-cancelled-orders

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Trying to get to Orlando using OneWord, and the AA out / BA return from Milan is very competitively priced, around £1,500.

At least the night flight back to will be in CW, if outbound is an old style cradle, not the end of the world for a day flight.

AW – connections through MIAMI are slightly more frequent to MCO and armed with my immigration FAST PASS, clearing in Miami no longer worries me.

Only the AA service from MXP concerns me slightly…

TheRealBabushka
    Participant

MartynSinclair,

It probably will be the older angled lie flat seat for that route. I am rather fond of those seats. I’ve found them to be quite comfortable in rest and sleep mode.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls