Alliance fast track

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• stevescoots
    Participant

Flying into SGN at the weekend most of the immigration counters had 40+ people waiting in line. I spied at the far end an empty counter that was for Apec and Sky priority. Although I was arriving on a Jetstar flight i whipped out my KLM plat card and sailed right through. I have not come across dedicated alliance desks before and was surprised to be able to use it without actually flying a Skyteam airline. What other airports have these Alliance dedicated desks by status rather than the standard flying class fast tracks?

onajetplane
    Participant

Turkish airlines has a gold card line in Istanbul both departing and arriving for immigration (I have managed to use it a number of times despite not flying Thy or star alliance, but just showing the card).

Skyteam also has a priority immigration line at CDG.

Ahmad
    Participant

onajetplane,

Thank you for the tip re: IST. Do you have a THY gold card?

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

Arriving into BOM a few weeks ago, there was a dedicated line for First & Business Class passengers, which I joined, but since they didn’t bother to check boarding passes at all, it was a bit of joke really.

stevescoots
    Participant

when leaving i used the Sky priority immigration booth, others were full but that empty. i got through ok but the immigration officer did remind me should really be using a Skyteam airline

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls