Alitalia status match

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)

• goalie11
    Participant

I got the same message last week and within 3 days I got confirmation they had matched my Etihad Gold card. I think it is the volume of responses to the offer.

peter19
    Participant

thanks rfersuson for the reminder as i missed it first time round.

Waiting also but suspect there is a lot of uptake.

KSHaggag
    Participant

I am a long standing Skyteam Gold member already thanks to my flights on AF and KLM .I just wanted to add and reassure you Gentlemen that Skyteam is the BEST alliance when it comes to customer communication .I do receive emails and alerts from them several times a week so they are always on my radar .A complaint to KL/AF is always dealt with very effectively and promptly whenever I have one ;it might sound odd but this has been the case for years .
    Additionally ,I admire the beautiful KLM newsletters .AZ have a touch of luxury and distinction ,flair and taste in their communication too ;it s the Italian style and quality afterall ..They might not be the best on board so far till the revamp bears fruit but they have style that lots of carriers have no clue about .
    Enjoy your Skyteam AZ Gold membership to the fullest !

AspirationalFlyer2
    Participant

It is also worth flagging that Etihad are currently offering complementary upgrades to Hilton HHonors Gold status – I received an e-mail from them this morning and my status was instantaneously upgraded until 31 October 2015. Apparently if I complete three stays before 31st October 2015, I will be given gold status until March 2017. That’s a very good deal in my opinion.

Separately, I also requested Alitalia status match this morning (matching BA and Etihad status) – I will let everyone know how I get on.

EU_Flyer
    Participant

@rferguson – 25/07/2015 20:43 BST

The name on my card should be: ‘Mr Alex Fly’. Not Alexander. Just Alex.

Thanks.

peter19
    Participant

I am having some real issues with this status match and consistently getting this message back which never changes

“in your Status Match request the Frequent Flyer original card is missing/not clear.

Please try again providing all the information needed and verifying that the file attached is in .pdf or .jpg format and that it does not exceed 1MB size.”

I have done everything it requires and listed in the website including zipping screen shot and attaching in various formats and below 1MB in size.

Every time i get this auto response. has anybody else faced the same issue?

CrazyCanuck
    Participant

You also have to see what they send you. I got admitted to Freccia Alata and not the Plus version…

I’ve sent emails but have not got any emails from the help team…

Keep checking to see what is actually offered.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Peter, I had no issue with the attachment and received my Gold status two weeks ago.

Alas no link to HH Gold though!

Swissdiver
    Participant

Well I am a late player. Let’s see what I’ll get from my BA Gold card…

MilivojeRodic
    Participant

Can anyone tell me does this work if you hold Etihad Guest Silver?

Swissdiver
    Participant

Alitalia doesn’t need to know…

JordanD
    Participant

My ‘Plus’ card dropped through yesterday. Sleek looking black card, valid until Mar 2017.

Which might be handy if I don’t get enough TPs to renew my BA Gold in April 2016 and need to match back to a OneWorld carrier.

syclik5
    Participant

@Swissdiver

You have to send a scan of the card…so it would be rather difficult to match from EY Silver and not let them know of your status…

MrDarwin
    Participant

I might have missed this somewhere on the website, but which status do they match to if you’re OW Emerald (QR Platinum)?

Alexthegreat
    Participant

@MrDarwin

Should be FrecciaAlataPlus

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls