Alaska Airlines Boeing B737-400 First class

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

Flying_Prof
    Participant

Exactly the same trip as VK and pretty much identical experience. Nice lady at check in sorted some issue with the ticket which had beokce diconnected from my LHR-SFO flight. Lounge isn’t anything to write home about, but better than milling about in a pretty crowed concourse.

Quick and organised boarding – but only about 30 on the flight so you’d hope it was efficient.
    Super old 737-400, with old school leather throne seats in First. Fine for an hour or so.

Completely agree that the approach to PSP is very spectacular, and the tented terminals are great. No stress there. Have used Alaskan for trips to to the north and they are excellent for reliability in region which is tough to work in. Would always use them over the bigger carriers on this side of the US.

VintageKrug
    Participant

Nice review. I think they use the older 737s on these shorter routes.

I’m a fan of Alaskan; did some longer hops with them a couple of years ago and was impressed throughout by their friendliness and “small airline” feel.

Here is my review of the route you flew:

http://seatplans.businesstraveller.com/airlines/alaska-airlines-seating/user-reviews#comment_id_6317

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls