AirNZ reveals new livery

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

• Anonymous

LeTigre
    Participant

Love it! Amazing!

Do prefer it in all black though, but the more aircraft in that scheme the better.

JohnHarper
    Participant

I must say I think the NZ new look in black is awful. The turquoise represented so much about New Zealand and while black represents the All Blacks it’s hardly the same.

pdtraveller
    Participant

Bold, modern and very distinctive. I like it.

AllOverTheGaff
    Participant

Love the “All Black” one, very cool.

Rgds.
    AOTG.

rferguson
    Participant

@ Johnharper I agree with you. I like the new design but it looks like some kind of promotional livery of logojet.

thebigseats
    Participant

Stunning. Wow.

Best in black though.

tiggerbrown
    Participant

Love it – prefer it in white for the mainstream version.

Stowage222
    Participant

Is black not meant to absorb heat which is the opposite of what you want at 35,000 feet? Any ideas about this?

Str8Talking
    Participant

I like the design, but I have to agree, I am not liking the black colour. Much prefer the turquoise colour, at least for part of the livery.

VintageKrug
    Participant

I think the black is distinctive and a terrific, bold scheme. Well done AirNZ!

HongKongLady
    Participant

I think the Black is actually less striking, as there isn’t enough white to make it stand out. But I am not really a fan of black being used as the colour of premium brands, it is unadventurous. It does really need something to spin off to give it impact. Just in the same way a little black dress or trouser suit needs a rocking pair of shoes, a bag or even a zing of lipstick to set it off.

canucklad
    Participant

Could it be that the black planes are allocated to Dan Carter and his pals when the Haka rolls into a stadium near you?

I like it, but am not sure about the all-black variant.

HongKongLady – would you like to see a lipstick imprint on the fuselage? 🙂

JohnHarper
    Participant

It looks like something that might be more suited to Ryanair. It’s as unsuitable for NZ as the tails were on BA that Maggie had to cover with her handkerchief.

Bring back the turquoise!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls