Airline research: wanted travellers for business purposes

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

robrechtvangoolen
    Participant

Airline research: wanted travellers for business purposes

Are you sometimes travelling by airlines for business purposes? If yes, we are looking for you!

For a research of the University of Leuven (Belgium) we want to ask travellers for business purposes to evaluate the relationship with their airline company. Your cooperation to this study is of vital importance if I want to succeed in my PhD project. Filling in the survey will take 15 minutes at most.

When you participate in our survey, you get the chance to win a SwingGift-cheque of €250 or one of ten SwingGift-cheques worth €50.

If you want to participate in this research, you can fill in your e-mail address on the following webpage:

http://www.kuleuven.be/enquete/airlineresearch/

We will only use your e-mail address to send you a hyperlink to the online survey. Meanwhile we want to thank you for your willingness.

Robrecht Van Goolen
    Researcher K.U.Leuven

robrechtvangoolen
    Participant

Please take a minute to leave your e-mail address.

Your cooperation to this study is greatly appreciated.

The hyperlink will be send later on, I am first generating a database with business travellers.
    My message is genuine and is not an advertisement , you can always Google my name or look up my profile via the website of my university.

Thanks in advance !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls