Airline Alliance FFP survey

Back to Forum
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Anonymous

vikflys
    Participant

Hello Fellow Members,

I am writing this message in connection to my previous posts concerning my intentions to launch a survey to understand passengers brand and value perceptions of an airline alliance wide FFP

Further to our discussions, I would like to inform you all that I am conducting an academic research survey to understand the passenger’s brand and value perception of an airline alliance wide FFP,

The objectives of this survey are :

a) Firstly, to comprehend the passenger’s brand and value perception of the alliance wide FFP .

b) Secondly, to understand how passengers from different parts of the world perceive the airline alliance wide FFP values .

This survey is designed purely for academic purposes. I am attaching herewith the link of the survey. And, I will be thankful if you could participate in this survey in large numbers.

http://www.createsurvey.com/s/YrScV0/?

As always, I will share the results after the completion of the survey.

I thank you for your help and I am looking forward to hearing your opinions through this survey

Kind Regards
    Vik

hommeboy
    Participant

I think you should offer an incentive for people to take your survey especially considering the amount of time it will require. Since this FF related you should consider offering XX amount of points or miles.

vikflys
    Participant

Hello Hommeboy,

Thanks very much indeed for your message. I understand you.

I agree with you , and I know it takes a lot of time for people to participate in the survey.

Honestly, I am really grateful to all the members of this forum for participating in the survey.

I sincerely thank you all for taking your time and for all your generous help

I learnt alot from you all in the last few years. And, It has been a jolly good experience learning from you all.

Concerning, the miles, many thanks for your suggestion. It’s good thinking 🙂

I wish I could offer miles and rewards. However, I am not rich enough to offer these incentives to you all.

However, I will be pleased to help you all by giving some information or travel tips to save your time and money. And, I hope this will be fine with you.

I am looking forward to hearing your responses for the survey and huge thanks again for all your help and support

Cheers

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Quite a mission, but completed.

Again the age question. Is a younger persons opinion worth less than an older person or vv? I think the age question is irrelevant.

batterytraveller
    Participant

Vik, check the abandon rate on this survey. It really is a big ask on people’s time. A little more targeting on fewer questions should help you to a better completion rate.

Charles-P
    Participant

‘batterytraveller ‘ – strongly agree. I simply did not have the time to complete it and gave up.

vikflys
    Participant

Hello Fellow Members,

Thanks very much indeed for your support and feedback.

I understand this survey is a bit detailed and it takes some time to complete it.

I am really sorry, I couldn’t reduce the number of questions.So please excuse me for this inconvenience.

I hope you can spare some time to complete survey . I will be grateful for your generous help.

Huge thanks again for your support.

Kind Regards,

vikflys
    Participant

Hello LuganoPirate,

Thank you very much indeed again for your help. I really appreciate your help and support.

People with different age groups have different needs and requirements. It is interesting to see how these customer segments perceive the airline services at an international level

Many thanks again for your help and support.

Kind Regards

vikflys
    Participant

Hello Fellow Members,

This is to inform you that there were some technical issues for navigating through the survey.

We have ironed out the issues and the survey is working properly.

I would be pleased if you can participate in the survey.

I thank you for your help I am looking forward to hearing your opinions through the survey

Kind Regards,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls