AirFrance check in staff rude behavier

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Anonymous

sriram6
    Participant

Airfrance does not train their check in staff properly on how to treat their customers. We had very bad experience in Bangalore and Barcelona last month

Airpocket
    Participant

Yes, AF staff CAN be rude at times. I once witnessed a CSD being very rude to a pax on a LHR-CDG flight and that put me off AF once and for all. Thankfully, this attitude doesn’t seem to have seeped across to KLM staff. Let’s hope it stays that way.
    My suggestion would be to totally boycott AF. That’s the only way they’re likely to get the message.

carlton
    Participant

With such an operation like AF you’re bound to find a few bad eggs. Saying AF crew/staff are rude is like saying French or English people for that matter are rude. Please don’t generalise. I’ve had bad experiences on many carriers deemed to have superb crew/staff so I think we all just have to accept the fact that we will sometimes bump in to the odd person that might just have had a little rough start to the day. Also remember that we as passengers don’t always behave in an appropriate manor.

AMcWhirter
    Participant

Also remember that airlines do not always carry out the check-in function themselves.
    In many cases around the world a global carrier will have to use a ground handling agent and that means it will have limited influence over service quality.

globetraveller360
    Participant

What is your opinion regards to LCY checkin staff

goldenhands
    Participant

well l checked in last weekend at the airfrance desk at barcelona..and the check in staff could not have been friendlier.so it really depends who you get…….and how your manners are..

Hess963
    Participant

Carlton and LondonCity01– you are right !! .

It really depends on different factors. Such as the mood of the day of certain staffs as well as the customer ! Factors like delays, the service attitude in general as well as the knowledge in how to manage the check-in facilities perfectly and giving the pax the feeling of being special at the same time. Yes, there are still check in agents who can do it perfectly and really give you the feeling that they love their job and still can identity with their airlines. As for ground handling agents it depends in how good the airlines pay them and motivate them to represent them good.

I just hope for every one here that you will encounter less such experiences as not having such incidents is merely impossible or will dare to say almost a myth !( in whatever class you book nowadays !!)
    But in general if you have a premium loyal status of an airline–you almost get every wish you get–so just hope that you have such days where every wish is possible !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls