Air Transat A330-300

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

Club Class on Transat long haul is truly great value for money. It is roughly the same as AC and BA Premium Economy but the seats are nicer, arranged 2 x 2 x 2, and ONLY two rows (12 seats). The service is pretty good, drinks prior to take off, decent wines from a full bottle, a decent selection of courses, each served individually and on nice china. In fact you can pre-book your meal on line to make sure you get your choice and as there are only 12 passengers in Club there is a risk you may miss out on your first choice.

For the price it is excellent and it is unlikely that I will return to AC or BA on this route. In fact I am booked again in July.

Review courtesy of Seatplans.com. Original review by user Climate can be found here

canucklad
    Participant

Out of curiosity, what route did you fly ? and what was the price variation.

1nfrequent
    Participant

According to the Seatplan link, canucklad, it was London to Vancouver but I’d be interested in the price difference too.

1F

canucklad
    Participant

Cheers Infrequent
    YVR where the 3 key letters : )
    I’d definitely consider Air Transat’s offering over AC’s overpriced steerage cabin that is an affront to an airline that claims to be a full service airline. Even the Charter’s don’t cram that amount of people in!

But, it’s my hard earned pennies I’m using so price is a definite consideration.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls