Air traffic control plans for Santa

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Anonymous

pheighdough
    Participant

NATS, the UK Air Traffic Control provider, have yet again produced a fantastic video on the preparations they make to allow Santa to fly this Christmas

https://vimeo.com/147319833

MrMichael
    Participant

Excellent, I like that sort of thing.

AnthonyDunn
    Participant

But no references to emergency evacuation procedures in the event of Rudolph ditching the sled on water or warnings against inflating life vests whilst descending down chimneys…

And, BTW, is there an emergency exit row?

peter19
    Participant

Good video. Santa must be the only person who has more air miles than the guy who used his amex to purchase 170M painting! 😉

Charles-P
    Participant

Two years ago I was in the US and on a breakfast TV show they had an Air Force Colonel who completely straight faced detailed the preparations being made to allow Santa access to US airspace at “hypersonic” speed.

Absolutely brilliant

MartynSinclair
    Participant

I wonder what arrangements are made when Santa ‘drops’ into the airport services to offer Christmas greetings.. Is he liable to UK airport taxes and how will he be treated by Security personnel.

Luckily Santa will not suffer from fuel duty charges.

An early Happy Christmas everyone..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls