Air New Zealand Beechcraft 1900D Economy (short haul)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

LiamFullerton
    Participant

I am a frequent Air New Zealand Customer. I fly on the Beechcraft 1900D around four times a month. The Air NZ 1900D has 19 seats in a 1+1 configuration. Seats, 1F, 2A and 2F have no windows. Seats 5F, 7A and 7F have emergency exit windows. Air NZs 1900Ds also have a small loo in the rear of the AC. Some flights operated by the 1900D by Air New Zealand are nearly 2hrs long.

This review is on flight NZ2755 from Auckland to Wanganui, a flight of 45minutes. Boarding was called late, and I made my way from the Koru Lounge out to the aircraft. I had seat 3A which along with 3F, 4A and 4F are for premium Star Alliance and Air NZ members only. We took off ten minutes late after a short safety briefing from the First Officer. It was a miserable day and the only entertainment was the book you might ave brought on board with you and the in flight magazine. There is no inflight service on the 1900D. We landed a little late and taxied to Wanganuis small but functional terminal. Baggage took forever to arrive to the self claim area. I fly on the 1900Ds 4times per month.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls