Air New Zealand B777-300ER Pacific Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

ChrisWaghorn
    Participant

I will no longer fly Air NZ if it involves a 777 300 (and soon the 777 200 which are being retrofitted).

The comfort, space and ease of use of the economy seat are non existent and this is probably the worst aircraft I have ever flown on. The “cuddle class” seat is a joke and might just fit two vertically challenged children but not any adult I know. Air NZ have become greedy and only care about their business and premium economy passengers. Do not use this air line if you have to fly economy class, you WILL regret it.

AMcWhirter
    Participant

Hello Chris

Which route did you fly ?

NZ uses the B777-300ER on the Auckland-Los Angeles-London daily service.

I’ve often wondered what it’s like sitting 10-across on a flight of that duration.

peklorusshand
    Participant

As I have said in an earlier post Air NZ long haul economy has been seriously degraded. New 3-4-3 in a 777 with 31 inch seat pitch means you will be seriously cramped – compared with previous 3-3-3 seating and 32 inches or more seat pitch. Plus that they are price gougers on the Auckland- USA route due to lack of competition.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls