Air New Zealand A320 (Domestic)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Air New Zealand have a fantastic product, modern fleet (this sector was a A320) and most of all great staff. I liked the humor in the PA's and how the senior FA used the PA before we departed to get them message across that the koru hour drinks would have to be quick because of our quick flight time.

During the push back the saftey video was played – the new surfing theme version which has only been playing for a week or so. It's okay and entertaining in a safety video sort of way but it's very long and is pushing 4mins!!!

I sat in 2F which on the Air NZ A320 is the window seat in the first row on the port side. Boarding in Wellington was through gate 24 across in the international side of the airport – a trap for young players as this is a little walk from the lounge.

The flight was quick we climbed out of Wellington towards the North and made a 180 degree turn to the left and made good time with a tail wind to Christchurch – my window seat gave a fantastic view of the coastline and I could clearly see the lights of the major towns on my way south – we landed towards the South at Christchurch and it was a short taxi to the gate.

I had carry on so within 10 mins of landing I was in my car on my way home.

Good flight over all.

Review courtesy of Seatplans.com. Original review by user biztraveller can be found here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls