Air Malta A320 (Two class) Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

TominScotland
    Participant

The early morning Heathrow flight is one of Air Malta’s flagship operations and, as is usual, was very full for my recent trip. I had tried to check-in on line but the system, while recognising my name, looked for me to spell it differently!! Not sure this made sense. Anyway I checked-in on arrival at the airport (there were no queues) and made my way through security which took about 10 minutes. Once upstairs, a coffee was called for before the flight was called and we were bussed out to the aircraft.

I was in Seat 10D and again enjoyed the relative comfort of the legroom on offer. Take off was on time and service commenced soon thereafter. Breakfast was a ‘modified English’ (frankfurter sausages) plus extra rounds of drinks and tea and coffee en route. Dutiful rather than sparkling service but it was fine!!

After a ten minue circuit over Biggin Hill, we landed just ahead of schedule and taxied to T4 where disembarkation was into the Terminal. I overtook most of my (somewhat elderly) fellow passengers to find the Immigration/ Passport area devoid of passengers, giving me a choice of about 6 desks plus 4 e-scanners at which to present my Passport. With no luggage to collect, I was on the Heathrow Express connector within 15 minutes of landing.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls