Air India Business — really quite good

Back to Forum
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

• BeckyBoop
    Participant

flying_sikh how was your mums flight, we never did hear?

Henkel.Trocken
    Participant

What a lovely example of a bumped thread.

Irons80
    Participant

Maybe some people are bored of all comments about thread bumping? Ever considered that?

LeTigre
    Participant

Let’s bump it up some more then!

Isn’t Air India’s biz product so much better than BA’s…

Irons80
    Participant

Perhaps you should elaborate more on that to further the discussion, rather than taking a deliberately facetious position just to make a completely pointless er point?

I personally have only ever experienced Kingfisher’s business class, which was excellent. It’s a shame they are not long for this world, but alas that’s for another thread…

DisgustedofSwieqi
    Participant

I personally have only ever experienced Kingfisher’s beverage, which was excellent.

googleclone
    Participant

Since I was very happy with the service I have booked my mother to travel with them in J to LHR and she arrives tomorrow. So a fresh update will be available soon.

thnx
    coi
    COLORS OF INDIA TOURS

Freq_traveller
    Participant

London Mumbai business. Travelled on 3 occasions in the last 12 months and certainly a better experience compared to British Airways and Virgin.
    Main reason being the layout of the seats is better than the herringbone one on the other two carriers. The Air India exec cabin feels more spacious and the seats are certainly better. Virgin’s new layout on the Upper Class in the Airbus is very congested and the seat is cramped. With BA the flight is outdated, seats bad and lets not even speak about the staff who probably feel and certainly act superior to their passengers – most rude I have come across in the last 15 years.
    All in all no one is really great and Air India certainly a serious option. Plus you get around 400 pounds of spending money with the savings you make on an AI ticket 🙂

MarcusUK
    Participant

I was looking at return Business Class flights from LHR to Sydney for January 14.
    AI came up with the best fare at around £2,400 return, and on both Sectors via Delhi, 787 / Dreamliners.

Depending upon your view on the 787, this perhaps is a good deal…?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls