Air France WOW sale,

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

ViajeroUK
    Participant

Air France have Business Class offer for ex LHR flights to Dubai, Mumbai, Osaka & Tokyo ‘from £999, Book by 18th August. seems outbound travel is before end of August. Did a dummy booking for Tokyo and seems plenty of availability at present, Z class restricted tkts, on 777 300 which should stand good chance of latest cabins

Raffles99
    Participant

No, outbound OK until end of March 2015.

Dubai for half term? There.

If you are going anywhere in Asia it would make sense to fly to Tokyo and do an Avios redemption on JAL to connect.

Do I keep my 4 redemption seats to Dubai for half term (tax £600) or swap to AF cash seats for £995, earn miles back and get a pile of miles back? Sadly my wife will tell me she refuses to change planes with the kids ….

superchris
    Participant

£976 to Dubai travelling on KLM in Business, but booked on AF site. Sounds like a bargain to me!

Speedbird_ABZ
    Participant

Yup, just checked ABZ/DXB and it’s KLM – even better.

MarcusGB
    Participant

I also booked Euros 999, KLM return Business class to St Marteen, in the new 747 Cabins, return. Booked a nice convenient flight from LCY to connect, for £99.
    Excellent.

Almost as good as my Etihad £1,650 return from CDG via AUH, to Sydney with 2 paid for premium nights stop in AUH / DXB each way,. chauffeur cars at every point, the excellent lounges with pre flight dining, and premium terminal in AUH with the most impeccable services of any Airline.
    Add in the miles you earn, and a bid to upgrade to First class, simply superb deal, in peak season Oct/ Nov also.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls