Air France Premium (business short-haul)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

bigcmayer
    Participant

Premium Voyageur was worth the several hundred dollars extra per ticket.

The seat is roomier, with more storage space, and only two across, so you are not travelling with, and accommodating, a stranger for 8 hours. A real wool blanket and a pillow, and noise cancelling headphones made it even better.

Skipping to premium check-in and security lines was also a pleasant surprise. The service was excellent, including unlimited champagne pours. And how many times have you been asked if you’d like a cognac after dinner?

The food was OK, maybe a step above the usual airline fare. The entertainment was great, with perhaps 15 new to relatively new movies to watch, on demand.

The seats themselves are in a contained shell, so the seat in front of you is never reclined into your face, and your personal space is maintained. Unfortunately, the reclining position is not very comfortable, and the foot rest is not adjustable, so while it may work for a taller person, I could barely reach it at 5′ 4′.

Would I pay extra for the class again? Definitely. But the seats leave much to be desired. Also, regarding cleanliness, this plane was one of the cleanest I have ever flown.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls