Air France crazy website

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• nevereconomy
    Participant

Looking at La Premiere travel later this year to SA and it gives me F fare fine on outbound but for return keeps giving KLM J or AF economy schedules. I remember a poster having issues on their Oz trip – any suggestions where to go in AF to get this sorted ?

esselle
    Participant

[postquote quote=987842][/postquote]

It was me that had the original problem, and I had to involve the AF CEO to honour a booking I had made in good faith in First on both SQ and QF, but which turned out to be in J.

It is very odd that they appear not to have resolved the glitch on their website. I think it is beyond dishonest that they have known about the problem since August 2019 but have done nothing to put in right.

Huitsix
    Participant

I’m sad to say that I cannot afford Business Class – and obviously also not First Class… however I do travel with Air France. Be it on their .SG localized website (where I am) or their .FR version, I find that their website is slow, buggy and often confusing.
    More often than not, if I do plan to fly AF I use KLM’s website. It’s pretty much the same thing but in my experience works better.
    Good luck with your issue!

EasternPedlar
    Participant

Many airline websites are tricky to use. I switch to an OTA such as Expedia in such cases, and that often allows me to complete my booking with greater ease and greater transparency. A good OTA will allow a window for cancellation without penalty. Use this time to read your ticket carefully because it will show the exact classes that you have been booked on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls