Air France B777-300ER (Config 3) Voyageur (Economy)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

frshangh
    Participant

I had the worst experience with Air France during my last trip to France. French but living in China, I have fly home several times a year.

I manage to get a emergency exit at check-in ( I am 1,90m and 95kgs) but to my big surprise, I was on the window side and had absolutely no space for my shoulders. The guy next to me was also tall and wide shoulders so we had a lot of problems to fit in those seats during the flight.

Furthemore, right in front of me, there were the plastic protection for the door. This big piece did not allow me to stretch my legs. BUT THE WORST WAS, my TV screen did not work at all. The crew tried to reset few times but in the end they gave up. I said why I cant have movies, it IS A 12HRS FLIGHT. We are sorry but we cant fix it. SO THAT’s IT….

Air France has no good reputation for economy class comfort. It is very bad to be honest. I am sure they amend the ranks layout in the plane to gain few more at the back and make more money out of it. It is also from the type of plane they are using, B777 are not that good and seats in Eco are quite tight.

His code-share partner China Eastern Airlines, they are using Airbus (more space) but no in-flight entertainment. Meals are not as good as AF but they have the plug for laptops so u can charge by watching videos on your laptop.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls