Air France B777-300ER (Config. 3) Premium Voyageur (Premium economy)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

JustinSF
    Participant

I Flew Air France 0083 from SFO to CDG on 6 October in Premium Voyaguer class on a 777.

At the time I purchased my ticket, Premium Voyageur was $400 more for the round trip fare than regular economy. It was definitely worth it. The seat is vastly superior to a standard coach seat. Although the seat itself is only 1 inch wider than a regular economy seat, it is separated by a wide armrest, so that you never have to compete for an armrest or bump your neighbor’s elbow… a nice improvement.

The leg room is great; I’m 6′ 2″ tall and never felt cramped. The two-part table is well thought out. The entertainment system is one of the best I’ve ever experienced, with a large bright clear screen and plenty of movies and TV options.

The seat is very comfortable for sitting, with good privacy and space, but not so great for sleeping; this isn’t business class! Food is same as economy, and is acceptable, but certainly not excellent. The flight attendants were polite and helpful.

Boarding was disorganized, both in San Francisco and on the return flight from Paris. But it didn’t matter, as there was plenty of space in the bins overhead. My baggage was delivered right away on both ends of the trip.

Overall, VERY favorably impressed; i would recommend it. Just don’t expect business class, and I think you will find it’s a good value offering.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls