Air France B777-200ER Voyageur (Economy)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

tintotheterrier
    Participant

We flew CDG-ATL on July 4 2011. We sat in seats 44a and 44B. Avoid these seats if possible! What the seat map doesn’t show is that this pair of seats is diagonally offset from the row in front of it, leaving only 28″ of pitch. This offset also leaves the tray tables to the left of the seats, so there is no way to eat or drink without bumping your fellow passenger.

This cabin was reasonably comfortable at 9 seats across: now that there are 10 seats per row, the seat width has been reduced once again, leaving an 18″ seat cushion and 3″ arm rests. If it had been a stranger sitting next to me rather than my husband, I would have been less than enchanted with spending 9 hours with my arms, shoulders, legs and hips in complete and total contact with him.

The “new and improved” cabin no longer has individually controllable air vents, which means that if it is very warm in your section of the cabin (which is was on this flight), there is no way to direct some moving air toward you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls