Air France B777-200ER (Config. 2) Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

epeek06
    Participant

Note: Normally I give a detailed review of my flight, but have decided this time to only highlight important aspects.

Flight from Paris-Toronto

Boarding: Plane was delayed for an hour due to technical engine problem, for my it didn’t pose a problem, rather on the ground than in the air.
    Boarding was swift and efficient, took place in the new terminal 2E at Paris CDG, impressive terminal if you take into account other terminals at CDG.

Seat: 35A which is the seat at the front of the back economy section. Endless amounts of leg space (for sleeping it was great, I could put my feet up on the door emergency slide compartment). Nevertheless, seat is narrow and no windows available (until you lean your seat backwards you gain a window :))

Meal: Vegetarian ravioli, to me it really seemed as if they had forgotten to cook the ravioli before sending it off. Side dishes and other meals; nothing great I have seen better on other European Airlines, including easyjet.

Crew: Mix and match, one of the crew who served me seemed correct and friendly, another crew I landed on a typical Parisian attitude, he insulted the passenger next to me, it really seemed he had forgotten everything he was told during his formation as a steward.

Flight: Fortunately, arrived with 15 min delay, considering we left one hour late from Paris.

Overall: Apart from the positive new terminal E experience, I would say it is another sad day for Air France.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls