Air France A321 Business Class

Back to Forum
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• icenspice
    Participant

This was my second trip this year via CDG on AF. The first was to Rabat-Salé, today was Lisbon.

Luxair flights arrive at 2G, which appears mainly to be used by Hop! I had 3-4 hours before my connection so decided to go landside. Directly outside arrivals there are frequent bus transfers to 2F (journey time approx. 5-10 mins). From there it’s an easy walk to 2E, but today I didn’t need to do that.

With my Sky Priority boarding pass, security took no more than 5 mins.

I headed directly to my gate (F56) which is very conveniently located with a large smoking room and a Business lounge nearby.

A warm welcome in the lounge and was asked if I had been before. No was the answer, and the lady got out of her seat to explain there was another level (which I didn’t bother to visit) and that showers were available.

The entrance level is L-shaped with plenty of natural light and not very large. I soon found all I was looking for – very tasty rolls and a pasta salad plus a G&T. The Internet connection was excellent and I spent a very comfortable hour there. By the time I left (about 15:30) the place was much busier. I am assuming there is hot food at other times of the day.

The A321 was very busy and the Business cabin was full (3 rows and middle seat free). I had reserved 1F as I knew that would give me the best views of Lisbon on approach, if from the south. I was not disappointed.

Great crew, great food (beef and, I think, carrot mash!), top-ups…just another very pleasant AF flight.

Sunny, mild Lisbon and my rucksack promptly pops out with a KLM priority label!

Pricewise (including the Luxair flight, also in J), I found it very favourable if I compare with my easyJet return which was only about €200 cheaper.

I have said it before, but both AF and CDG are steadily growing on me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls