Air Canada Executive First any good?

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

travelwell
    Participant

Hi – I am thinking of booking this from london to toronto with a connection to florida partly due to the great connection time for the 2 flights but also due to the price which is great (they must have a sale right now).

How does their cabin and seat compare with say BA club world? are they flat beds? anyone flown it recently? thanks

dsatrio
    Participant

I just took AC flight from Tokyo to Calgary on their Exec First on board a 767, with 1-1-1 config. The plane was old, interior a bit tired, but the seat is ok. It’s flat bed, quite comfy. I slept well on it. The FAs are more ‘mature’ than what I’m used to on Asian airlines, and not as service oriented. The food was edible but nothing to write home about.

sparkyflier
    Participant

There was an Air Canada discussion on this site a few weeks/months ago, maybe worth looking for. I think the main view was good inflight product, food, comfort etc, but seating is herringbone ( so in window seats you cannot see out the window), which some like, but some do not.
    My sister flew with them last year and actually really liked them, thinking the food was tasty, filling and restaurant quality. She is a very fussy eater and a bit harder to please on these matters than I am!

canucklad
    Participant

Totally recommend AC over Ba /Vs and especially the US carriers.

As soon as you board the crew are attentive— with just a hint of Canadian informality —— Ask for a Caesar !!

Food good and IFE good,maybe not CX standard but still good.

If youre flying ex LHR you will probably be in a 777 or 330.

If you do like a window seat than i’m afraid it is a bit of a squint, and if you’re travelling with someone it can have a bit of an isolated feel to it!!

Overall i was very impressed!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls