Air Canada B777-300ER (three class) Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

BryanMakeda
    Participant

This new three-class B777-300HD was substituted for the usual B777-300W on our return flight from Tokyo to Toronto last week.

Four words apply: AVOID AT ALL COST!

The seats are extremely narrow and cramped.

There are far more seats on this ‘new” nightmare version of the B777-300 and the passenger-to-washroom ratio is absolutely horrendous.

I suffer from prostate cancer and frequent washroom access borders on critical.

Apparently Air Canada has no intention of identifying these planes separately and it will become very difficult to avoid them. The B777-200s which we use on YYZ-HKG are identified as 77L so why not these.

The only hint we can offer is that these new B777-300s have a Premium Economy section so if you are flying Economy in AC check to see if your flight also has PE before booking.

AMcWhirter
    Participant

Hello BryanMakeda

Thanks for the flight check and feedback. We covered Air Canada’s new B777-300ER variant last February and, judging by the comments posted at the end, it appears our readers would agree with your findings.

http://www.businesstraveller.com/news/air-canada-to-operate-b777-300er-with-new-busin

canucklad
    Participant

Hi BryanMakeda

Really sad to hear about your travails…

My solution to any airline that adopts this strategy is simple…

Letter to the CEO Calin Rovinescu

Announcing your boycott and that you are going to recommend others to do so too !

You mentioned HKG to YYZ…. I would also rub AC’s managements’ nose in it even further by announcing that their loss is CX’s gain!

Ironically on another topic today I actually mentioned AC’s new PE as method of blackmailing customers into upgrading…

Such a damn shame that AC has decided to downgrade their service levels and become more American than Canadian!…

jamess86607
    Participant

hello everyone
    welcome to this forum.Here u find all your questions and get your answers.
    right now i am unable to find your answer.If you want to see c programming you can go through this.
    ———
    C Programming

jamess86607
    Participant

hello everyone
    welcome to this forum.Here u find all your questions and get your answers.
    right now i am unable to find your answer.If you want to see c programming you can go through this.
    ———
    http://www.javatutorials.tk

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls