Air Canada B777-300ER Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

MarcLesieur
    Participant

I flew on the new B777-300, 3-class in economy from Paris to Montreal.

I will avoid flying on this plane again because:
    – Air Canada has crammed 10 seats per row versus the normal 9 and you feel it, seating is narrow and I had my neighbours feet in my space the whole flight;
    – on top of that they have very little galleys, all in the back so fligh attendants have to push the trolleys all the way up to the front, work back and it took about 2 hours for meal service;
    – as another reviewer pointed out, not many toilets;
    – they have so little space that they cannot offer duty free service, I had never experienced this….
    – so to conclude, great for AC to get more revenue by cramming as many seats in as possible, like a charter airline, but this is a full service airline so you expect better comfort, I can’t imagine this on a long fligh to Asia…

canucklad
    Participant

Everytime I see a review like this about AC, my answer is going to be the same, send an e-mail/ letter to their CEO stating your disgust….

And your intention to boycott in the future….

As you rightly said…..A once great airline, turning itself into Air Cramada……: ((

Will not use AC on the LHR-YVR route if there is a sniff of this beast being used !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls