Aeroflot B767-300ER Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

NathanBrimir
    Participant

Aircraft type: B767-300ER.

This was by far the worst flight ever. I flew from IAD to SVO non stop. Boarding was slow, but O.K. As soon as I got to my seat, I got really scared. It was a little torn, something that you wouldn’t really expect from an international airline. Anyway, there was absolutely no inflight entertainment, and no personal TV’s. Overhead TVs didn’t work.

The plane was old and dirty. They kept the air conditioning at full in our quadrant for some reason, but later, I learned that they did that because the conditioner at the back of the plane was broken, so they compensated for it in the front….

I also noticed two cockroaches on my seat, and that just blew it. They appeared through the torn part, and kept on jumping around.

The flight attendants were basically emotionless robots. Food was eatable, and better than most other airlines.

Funny thing is that their 767’s are horrible, but their a330’s and b777’s which fly from JFK in New York are amazing. They have full HD in flight personal TV’s, comfy seats, and everything you would want; Unfortunately, I flew aboard this old damn 767.

And yes, I know Russian, and I am a Russian living in the USA.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls