Aeroflot A320 Business

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

ArifGadzhiev
    Participant

My flight was from Moscow (SVO) to Baku (HYD) in Aeroflot A320 business class.

Aeroflot boarding is not organised well for business passengers in SVO. You have the priority, but all people are standing in one line, so it would look not polite if I went directly in front of other people. In KLM, for example, priority boarding is organised much better. Nevetheless the boarding was quick.

In all Aeroflot aircraft you have separate business class area with encased comfort seats. A320 series equipped with 2+2 business seats which are quite comfortable to seat or to sleep. The is no embedded entertainment system, so after take off flight attendants give to business passengers portable entertainment
    devices.

Meal in Aeroflot business class is delicious and well-decorated, served in porcelain plates, ordered by menu. Serving starts before take-off with juice or champagne. After take-off there are salad, three kinds of main courses and dessert for choose. For drink you can take very good red wine.
    Landing was on-time, baggage was marked with priority tag, but was not first to appear 🙂

Cabin crew was very kind, responsive and smiley. Actually I can say that service in Russian airlines is highly dependent on crew, but generally for business passengers you will have with high probability the good one.

Although there are minor roughness in service, the business class in Aeroflot remains one of the best in Europe.

All in all, Aeroflot service for business passengers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls