Aer Lingus: where customers matter

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

• jayjay007
    Participant

every year for xmas,during the last 3 years before the end,SABENA sent me and mrs jayjay a set of very god quality pens as regular 1st class customers!this apart from the usual end of flight gift which,on one occasion,was another set of pens!

i remained their loyal customer till the end -tranferring to qualiflyer was not the same…

SimonS1
    Participant

Yes, you are right Anthony,although they were loss making at the half year. Doesn’t change the point that 25% of the airline is owned by the taxpayer and maybe a higher dividend could have been paid instead.

PatJordan
    Participant

What a lively debate I have started!

Traffic you asked about the specifics of the developments; the letter outlines:

Commercial agreements with Etihad Airways and Air Canada (expanding the network to North America, Middle East as well as beyond Abu Dhabi, to points including Australia, Asia Pacific and the Indian Subcontinent.) These destinations are now available on aerlingus,com.

Pre-order menus on short haul flights.

Moving to Terminal 5 in JFK, leading to betteronward connections with JetBlue.

WI-FI facilities will be introduced across the fleet in 2013, starting with the longhaul fleet in Summer 2013, and phased introduction on shorthaul fleet from June 2013.

Hope this helps!

TerryMcManus24
    Participant

Got this today…Even as a Gold Circle Member unfortunately I have never flown with them but now will make an effort.

Got a thing recently saying that you can pre order your early morning Full English breakfast…or just a bacon roll and black coffee…

They must be doing something right…

Season’s Greetings from Aer Lingus

We’d like to thank you for flying with us this year and wish you a very Happy Christmas.

Please click below to view our Christmas message..etc

syclik5
    Participant

@SimonS1: Aer Lingus has ALWAYS made a loss in the first half of the year. EI makes its profit in the second half, mostly in the last quarter

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls