Aer Lingus progress

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

TGLynch
    Participant

It would seem as if Aer Lingus are planning improvements to their product offering to more clearly differentiate the airline from the competition. New Gold Circle lounges in Dublin and London open next month and we are promised something better in the air as well. I have started using EI weekly from and to London and it is a much better all round experience than dismal experience on BMI these days!

PatJordan
    Participant

My wife and I recently flew Dub-JFK with Aer Lingus in Economy. I certainly couldn’t fault the service we experienced.

I have to disagree with TGLynch regarding BMI. I regularly fly DUB-LHR and find BMI pretty good (and I speak asa former Gold Circle Prestige member and current DC Gold card holder).

The BMI lounge in Heathrow is excellent following a refurb. Diamond Club is far superior to the Gold Circle Club. I look forward to sampling the new Aer Lingus lounge in Heathrow, this is a welcome development.

The range of food for purchase on Aer Lingus is better, as is their timetable frequency.

I have found BMI superior to Aer Lingus when it comes to replying to customer contact. Even complimentary emails to Aer Lingus remain unanswered after many weeks.

Aer Lingus have indeed made substantial progress, but have a bit further to go.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls