Aer Lingus and Executive Club

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

MartinJ
    Participant

Any indiaction as to whether and when Aer Lingus might be joining the Executive Club so we can also earn tier points?

sparkyflier
    Participant

And when will they join Oneworld? Currently there is not much incentive for loyalty club members of IAG or wider Oneworld to choose EI.

MartinJ
    Participant

Exactly. Hence my question. Shame really as EI now boast an excellent long-haul business class product with a seat that is far ahead of BA’s. If I were to earn TPs I’d rush to book today.

AnthonyDunn
    Participant

Hi, WW apparently stated that with IAG buying Aer Lingus, EI would rejoin One World – which translates to EI flights generating BAEC tier points. However, there is precisely no mention of just when this is going to happen on the One World website.

Presumably, this is all part and parcel of integrating EI’s commercial operations, passenger route planning, cargo, finances etc. into IAG’s overall planning process. After the BD acquisition, IAG ought to be relatively skilled and fleet of foot around such integration processes.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls