Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

stevescoots
    Participant

I am considering taking my first flight on Aeroflot, after years doing LHR to CAN every month or so on various airlines I cannot ignore their lower prices anymore.

So, any downsides? I am looking at a transit of 1.5 hours in SVO, is that long enough? Also I don’t seem to be able to see much detail on their site about their business class product and reviews on seat plans are not that detailed. Flights from London are on the 331 and the SVO to CAN are 330’s

AMcWhirter
    Participant

You never mentioned when you might be flying with SU … But what about the current political situation ?

If flying regularly to CAN note there are rumours today that China Southern is planning an A380 service to AMS from late June.

stevescoots
    Participant

oops, missed that part. flying in early March returning the end. The political issue is not too much of a concern (yet!)

AMcWhirter
    Participant

Well I would just bear the situation in mind. Things might change which could affect flight schedules either before departure or whilst you are away.

TMConsulting
    Participant

And the direct LHR-CAN on China Southern? Daily, direct, with B787 and fully flat bed (2-2-2) confirmed… with little flexibility similar fares compared to SU.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls