Advice for seat selection on BA 777

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

olliewb
    Participant

I have just purchased 3 CW seats from LGW to St Lucia and would welcome anyone’s input on seat selection. 2 adults and 1 child travelling and so presumably D,E & F would be best?.

Currently I have chosen the following seats:
    – LGW to UVF – 777 – 3 Class – 2D,E &F
    – UVF to LGW – 777 – 4 Class 10, E & F

Am I right in thinking that all 777 for LGW are New Club World?

Many thanks

VintageKrug
    Participant

All 777s and 747s are whttp://www.newclubworld.com fitted – it’s only the longhaul 767s and Open Skies 757s which have “old” Club World beds.

Club World London City A318 has its own version of a Business Class seat, branded CWLCY.

DisgustedofSwieqi
    Participant

Hi Ollie

This info is for the 4 class aircraft, I have not travelled on the 3 class.

If you can get seats in row 15, there is no one behind you and it is easier to step out of the middle seats.

Both row 12 and 15 have missing/misaligned windows, but as you are in the middle block, this probably will not worry you.

Tim2soza
    Participant

Assuming Row 15 is not available, try 11D, 10 E & F. You end up with the ability look through to family members, plus they can step over whoever has the aisle seat knowing it is one of their family rather than a stranger. The 10 E & F works well for Parent and Child combination, especially if child is young and the flight is an overnighter. Just a thought.

olliewb
    Participant

Thanks to all for the advice.

Disgusted
    A useful idea however …..
    On 4 Class – 15E has already been taken and on 3 Class – 3E & 11E have been taken, as these all appear to be opposite the COT perhaps these are just being reserved for those with infants?

Tims2sms
    I hadn’t thought of that thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls