Accor Plus Members in Singapore please can you help me!

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Kopite
    Participant

If you are a primary Accor Plus member in Singapore can you help me?

Accor have sent out a message to say that Accor Plus members in Singapore can “gift” a membership to a friend, relative or colleague for the bargain price of S$78 its only valid until Friday 28 August.

I’m looking for an Accor Plus member who might be willing to “gift” me a membership please whereupon I’d reimburse you.

Can anyone help me with this please?

Andrew Wetton

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Andrew, you could also consider buying 200 shares in Accor,which will currently cost you less than EUR 5,000
    Apart from an investment which over time will hopefully increase, you’ll also be able to get the Accor gold card.
    I’m not sure how this compares with the “plus” but could be of interest to you.

cwoodward
    Participant

It’s not worth the money or effort. In my experience the benefits are very rearley honored or even known about by most Accor properties in which I have stayed. The staff with which I have raised the issue have rarely been pleasant and have never delivered on the benefits with any hint of good grace.
    Many hotel privilege programs have delivered well for me (Sheraton- Shangri-la- Intercontinental etc) but this one never has.

Swissdiver
    Participant

[postquote quote=1008679][/postquote]

I disagree. I always get the benefits, even though I sometimes have to ask for it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls