Accor Europe Sale

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

starflyer
    Participant

From March 13th to 22nd, Accorhotels.com will offer up to 50% discount on nearly 2,000 hotels throughout Europe in categories ranging from upscale to budget, for stays between March 22nd and May 2nd, 2010.

A-Club members are entitled to take advantage of the promotion on Thursday, March 11th, which is 2 days earlier than the public wide offer.

continentalclub
    Participant

This promotion has now launched to the world at large:

http://bit.ly/cNJKdb

However I’m struggling to find very much that shows anything like the level of savings advertised. Certainly the UK properties are running at rates in line with those hitherto available.

A shame, as Accor has some super hotels. Perhaps other BT forum readers could report back on any successes that they’ve had?

NTarrant
    Participant

I don’t use Accor as often as I used to, but have always struggled to find the deals they say were available and then there were always restrictions which were not advertised.

Frankly I think that Accor just use these emails to fill space at certain hotels when things are slack but probably only one room is available at the rates shown. I have always felt that unless you are reserving through the French site in France you also don’t get the same deals. Might have changed now though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls