Accor… current great offers

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

MarcusUK
    Participant

For all Accor members of the Le Club programs, they are offering tremendous offers at the moment.
    -30% advance sales around the world.
    srat 2 nights or more before end of August + 10,000 points, that about £100 in value.
    Asia promotion currently involving weekends, gives you x 4 points.

I stayed at KUL in a new Pullman, and also one in Phuket in Thailand, the expansion of this brand is superb, meeting a high grade 4* option, and opening 230 hotels this year. Asia is on a massive expansion plan, after dividing property management, and franchise program.

I have to say every hotel worldwide as a Platinum member has shown great recognition, with airport meeting, complimentary club access regardless of room grade, upgrades, gifts, and very welcoming. It is much improved from 2 yrs ago.

You can also buy 50 shares of Accor, and obtain a platinum card.

For me these increased in value by 70 % also. I think the program is much improved , and profits have risen to 70% last year, so it is working, expanding, and every level being re-vamped, refreshed and expanded. 92 countries and half a million beds, one of the best overall multi brands for the future now with the new strategies.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

I have to say, as a Platinum card holder myself, I’ve seen very little benefit. recently we had to re-qualify by having our bank send a letter saying how many shares we hold. I haven’t bothered as I’ve never received any recognition at check-in. Never had a room upgrade, and just recently, I was told, but only after asking what benefit do i get, that I could have a free coffee at the bar! Big deal!

The only good thing about them is the share price has trebled since I bought them and they pay a reasonable dividend.

esselle
    Participant

Have had a platinum card for many years and it keeps getting renewed even though I am not a particularly frequent user, nor am I a shareholder.

It used to be the only “benefits” came when staying in Sofitels, but over the last couple of years I always seem to get upgrades/other bits and bobs when staying in Pullman as well.

Unwriten
    Participant

Hello MarcusUK,
    I was thinking to buy some Accor shares my self. My understanding was that there was no specific shares number required to obtain the Platinum status. Is this 50 shares rule a new think? Cheers

Travellator
    Participant

Accor recently enhanced their Shareholder benefits by upgrading the 50 shareholder perk from Platinum to Gold !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls