Accor Club Private Sale -40% sale Now.

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

MarcusGB
    Participant

For those who are members of Accor’s Club, the Private sale for (certainly Platinum and Gold members and other levels i am not sure…), as well as shareholders started today. If you need a hotel into next year, these are covered with -40%, and breakfast included. Part of their current strategy, is to take bookings more directly so they have almost constant offers useful to all.
    Some terrific stays to be had, through all brands, all countries, and if it applies, all rooms in that hotel, from Superior up to Suites.

You have to log into your account, (and maybe look under Special offers for “Private Sale”) but they are certainly there and plenty very genuine savings to be made. An excellent group, expanding and franchising huge amounts of hotels the last two years and for strategy ahead, sensible and very sustainable. They continue to grow and shares running likewise.

I find their brands consistent worldwide, and the Sofitel’s, MGallery, Pullman, and Mercure’s, very incorporating of local character for that location and building. One of the greatest benefits (with I think now around 17 Brands), you can choose from basic functional such as new Ibis / Adagio apartments, up to The Pullman, Sofitel, and unique M Gallery, so something for everyone.

I hope fellow BT readers can find a good deal!

They also feature on many cashback sites in the UK, so between 5-15% back via these, plus you usual points and membership earning capability.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls