Access to US Airways Club

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

IanFromHKG
    Participant

I have a horrid feeling I am going to be laughed at for asking this, but here goes…

I know one can buy a day pass to US Airways lounges. However, the question I can’t find an answer to is whether this is possible even if you are flying another airline? I suspect not, but the website is silent on this issue

BeckyBoop
    Participant

Not sure… but check your ticket because you might already be allowed as they have some good code share partners including ANA, Air New Zealand, Qatar, Lufthansa, Singapore Airlines, Swiss & Virgin Atlantic.

http://www.usairways.com/en-US/aboutus/alliances/codeshare.html

What have you got against US Airways?

IanFromHKG
    Participant

Nothing specifically against them, Becky, except that every flight I have taken on them has been rubbish – but then that goes for nearly every domestic flight I have ever taken in the US! It is more the fact that my connecting flight (across the pond) is on American, so it makes sense to use American for all sectors so I can be sure of checking my luggage through (not to mention oneworld points) – but American/oneworld don’t have a lounge at my departure airport, so I was wondering if I could pay to use the US Airways one instead

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls