AA’s 777-300ERBack to Forum
Anonymous13 Jun 2013
Now flying to DFW, LAX & JFK from Heathrow, offering the below:
– Fully lie flat First and Business Class seating with aisle access from every seat
– Specially designed Main Cabin seating offering more comfort and more knee room
– Each Main Cabin seat features a 9 inch touchscreen monitor
– International Wi-Fi capability
– Power outlets and USB jacks available at every seat
– Up to 250 movies, more than 180 TV programmes and more than 350 audio selections to choose from
– Unique mood lighting and new Interiors used to create a feeling of spaciousness
– First Class seats that transform into a fully lie flat six feet, eight inch bed with drop down armrests that allow more sleeping space. You will also have access to a 17 inch touchscreen monitor displaying a choice of the latest entertainment
– Business Class fully lie flat seats that allow customers to adjust any component of the seat, including the seat back, head rest, and leg rest and 15.4 inch touchscreen monitor with remote, to make in-flight entertainment easy
– Aisle access at every First and Business Class seat
– A walk-up bar stocked with snacks and refreshments available exclusively for First and Business class customers
– Bose® QuietComfort® 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® headsets for use inflight with your personal entertainment system
Pretty decent prices on a few routes too, can’t wait till November to give it a whirl.
AOTG.13 Jun 2013
Does indeed look impressive…..
Time for AC-VS & BA to figure out how they stay ahead of these pesky yanks….
If the quality of service comes close to AC’s then BA is indeed in trouble…….Oh wait a minute…….don’t they share revenue ?.13 Jun 2013
@VK, ‘BA Management’s foresight,’ really VK, it takes two or even more to tango, and as Star Alliance had already sewn up their Trans Atlantic Revenue Share, it is rather preposterous to say it was BA’s forethought, more likely playing catch up!
@VK ‘Thanks for puffing another BA revenue generator,’ so you agree, AA’s product is superior and BA needs to rely on this as a revenue generator. Gosh, that’s a switch for you considering the sun shines out of BA’s back side in VK world!
;13 Jun 2013
Need to remember that AA were BAs 3rd attempt at building a cartel across the pond with UA and US both rejecting its advances.
In Europe too KLM and others were pursued before linking up with the mill stone that appears to be IB.13 Jun 2013