AAdvantage Mileage Giveaway: 100-100,000 Miles

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

• Anonymous

VintageKrug
    Participant

Facebook :

http://www.facebook.com/aadvantage?sk=app_146688548725178

Click Like

Enter in your AA number

Instantly win 100-100,000 AAdvantage Miles

MartynSinclair
    Participant

and how many did you instantly win VK?

VintageKrug
    Participant

Haven’t yet played it.

I think the odds of winning something big might be better in the afternoons.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Could even be better if you spun that wheel of luck offshore in the afternoon. I hear that airmiles are plentiful in Libya, around 6pm early evening, just as cocktails are being offered!

Potakas
    Participant

100 miles for me….

I’ve just spoken to AA about this, as I thought it strange the airline hadn’t informed Business Traveller of this promotion, and I just thought I should let posters know that only US residents are eligible for the miles.

The T&Cs confirm that the promotion is “open to all individuals with a Facebook account who are legal residents over the age of 18 in the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico”.

VintageKrug
    Participant

5,000 Miles.

Not bad!

BlackTower
    Participant

Tried the AA programme, just couldn’t make those 12 steps work……2007 Ch. Smith-Haut-Lafitte Blanc on Kingfisher First today yum

MartynSinclair
    Participant

“The T&Cs confirm that the promotion is “open to all individuals with a Facebook account who are legal residents over the age of 18 in the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico”.

So VintageKrug is an Amerian resident…………..at least where airmiles are concerned……………………..

VintageKrug
    Participant

Why must nearly every post refer to me???

It really must get rather tiring for others who read this board.

By all means comment on what I post (how about a “thanks for posting that!” once in a while?) but there really is minimal interest in who I am or where I reside amongst most readers.

This is BusinessTraveller.com NOT VintageKrug.com

Rant over.

batraveller2
    Participant

Thanks for posting that.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

woooooooow, dont get ahead of yourself VK, a mere comment doesnt constitute “every post”.

Enjoy the Oscars and the parties and have a safe trip home.

VintageKrug
    Participant

Posted Monday, so almost instantly!

A good way of keeping a dormant account alive, given the 18 months expiry criteria

David
    Participant

I, along with 5 friends/family members have just tried our luck.

4 of us ‘won’ a whopping 100 miles each and the lucky 5th person ‘won’ 200 miles. No complaints on free miles but looks like you were extremely lucky, VK!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls