AA flat beds vs BA

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

• icenspice
    Participant

Oh my word! AA has come a long way since my first flight in its Business cabin over 10 years ago….downright rude check-in lady at Miami, lousy seat, ‘couldn’t care less’ CC…

And after flying MIA-PHL in Domestic First on a B767 a few weeks ago, I can’t wait to try the B77W transatlantic. I usually spend about 30-60 minutes in a lounge, so personally is not an important factor.

And it will be an easy transfer for me…LHR T3 to T3 LOL

Have a great flight travelwell!

social_rover
    Participant

Hello! AA new business class is better or equal than BAs first class seat, the service is a little different being different class of service but definitely go with AA. Their food is much better than BA. If you can fly AA first i highly recommend you do. much more private there are only 8 seats which offers a great experience.

TimFitzgeraldTC
    Participant

Thought I’d mention this as rare for any come back. Had a client who has done several LHR-JFK return’s on AA now as much prefers AA J Class. However recently flight back went tech and subbed to a 777 with the old cradle seat. Client not happy and purser said they’d receive compensation. We followed with a complaint via the AA website and today received several hundred pounds in compensation for the downgrade of product (which T&C’s of all airlines don’t have to offer). Did emphasize the AA marketing which is all “flat beds” to JFK in complaint so an excellent response. Hopefully other airlines can take note when they change aircraft to massively inferior products to that which is advertised.

To note – first time I have ever come across an airline compensating in cash for this kind of issue.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls