AA Concierge Key

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

cbroo79
    Participant

This value preposition by American Airlines (AA) to it’s most loyal clients is nothing more then a hoax. The meet and transfer service (from mpov the only truly valuable extra) according to AA works sometimes (read never) as it is not guaranteed. Every time the answer to why they offer it, if they have no real resources to perform the service is to buy for $200 the five star service, there you go!

The best one is, when asked what other tangible service/ feature is offered, the answer is: we monitor your flights and bookings and if soemthing is wrong we rebook you and take care of you… hum, I was under the obvious wrong impression that this was happening on any level, but especially on my EXP level already… those statements by AA staff just made it worse. Whoever is responsible at AA for this program should be fired as a program that was hopefully meant to reward loyal top customers just turned into the biggest turn-off and marketing desaster in cases liek mine.

Am I a singular case and the unlucky exception? Or is AA heading towards the same lousy service as UA?

Mpradio
    Participant

I’ve been disappointed with AA’s concierge key service, as well. It’s supposed to be so elite (they just upped the buy-in for CK to $50K), but I get better service from the AAirpass or Executive Platinum desks. The last time I needed Concierge Key, I got a woman who couldn’t spell. Yes, I’m serious! I literally had to spell a name for her four or five times! I finally asked for a supervisor and she said she WAS the supervisor! It’s just not the elite service it once was, or anything like what’s portrayed in the George Clooney flick. And yet they up the annual buy-in requirement to $50K. AA’s management must be living in a dream world (ha)!

cbroo79
    Participant

By now I have experienced what UA can do when you are GS and that service beats AA Concierge key by a landslide!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls